This past month we celebrated our 16 year anniversary. This is quite a milestone since most small businesses fail within the first 5 years. Many of our current clients have been with us since we started back in 2001. We want to say thank you for your support and trust in us over the years. Since day 1, we have been determined to operate with integrity and be the best we can be in this industry. Our work has paid off as today we are considered to be one of the industry leaders. Carpet Cure is one of the most reputable and educated cleaning companies in the country. Each week we are called upon to fix things that others could not. Other carpet cleaning companies from around the country seek advice from us due to our reputation among other industry leaders.
Here are a few facts about Carpet Cure that we are proud of:
1. Over 90% of our business is repeat and referral based. This means folks who use our services love us and tell their friends.
- We hold (2) Master Textile Cleaner Certifications. These are the highest designations available in our industry today.
- We operate the newest and most advanced equipment known to our industry. Even our older machine is more advanced than most equipment in the industry today.
- The very first employee we ever hired is still with us today. We think this speaks volumes about our operations and team mentality.
- We are referred exclusively by the most seasoned floor covering experts, Interior Designers and Realtors in our area.
- We are recognized by the most notable industry leaders and teachers as being one of the best floor care companies operating today.
- We have a personal relationship with the person who developed many of the cleaning products we use in our company. These products are recognized nationwide as being among the best and most reliable. We think its important to understand the “why” behind your cleaning solutions rather than just the “what.”
- In addition to offsite training throughout the year, we reserve 1 hour each week to regularly invest into our team’s education. Many companies do not have this value for their staff. We want to stay on top of changes in technology and techniques in our industry and ensure that our team is competent in every area of his or her expertise. We think you’d agree!
- We are one of the most decorated carpet cleaning firms in Middle Ga. Here are some of the awards we have been given over the past few years:
- Angie’s List Super Service Award 2012, 13,14 • Monroe County Reporter Best of the Best Award 2011,12,13,14,15, 16 • Macon Telegraph Best of the Best Award 2012,13,14,15
- Our team has the right mindset and the right attitude. We treat folks right and fully recognize that our favor is from the Lord. Colossians 3: 23-25 says… ”Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance. It is the Lord Christ whom you serve. For he who does wrong will receive the consequences of the wrong which he has done, and that without partiality.”
What goes around comes around. You reap what you sew. Give and it will be given back (pressed down, shaken and running over!) These are sayings we live by and I think it shows in our company. So, thank you again for your support and for sharing this experience with us. We have loved the past 16 years and look forward to a bright future with lots of dirty carpets to clean! (and tile, rugs, upholstery 😉